Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Alycia's Goals For Grade 7

                

Alycia's First Blog
     

       I have many goals I want to achieve this year. One of them is to get good grades in all of my subjects. I really don't want to fail French because for the last couple of years it has been my weakest subject and I want to get at least 80% I really want to be on the honour role this year. I want to get 90% in every subject at least 85%. I want to study the most in the subjects I am not my strongest in.             


      This year I want to be a good leader on the school's volleyball team and basketball team. I want to be a good leader that has a good attitude and gets along with all the girls on my team. I want to make it all the way to the playoffs for both sports. I really want to make a commitment to attend all practices.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment