Thursday, October 16, 2014

My goals of the year 

by T.J




My goals for 2014-2015 is to get to the honor role by getting high marks on my tests and doing well in school, getting 85%or higher and also by handing in my homework everyday and to stay on task and getting less distracted in class. i gotta work better in french class because for the past few years i've don really bad in french so this year I'm going to try to get better at it by putting a lot more effort into the class.



My second goal is to beat my track and field 200 neater and high jump scores, i can do that by working harder in my sports, and if I'm not busy instead of watching t.v i could practice or try harder in my gym practice and my sports practices, and to put a little more effort into what i do.                                 









                       




My third goal of the year is to try new things like sports or foods i am doing that by trying volleyball when my main sports are basketball and soccer.




I hope this year will be fun and I'm going to try to make the rest of the years i have in school fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment