Thursday, October 16, 2014

GOALS THAT I HAVE FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR

One goal that I have for this year is to be on the honor roll.
I can achieve this goal by trying my hardest for everything I had in to my teachers.The reason i want to be on the honor is because of my parents and so I can be proud of myself one day. I want to try to get gold honor, I will be able to achieve this goal by making sure my grade average is higher then 89%.
Another goal that I have for this school year is to improve at basketball. I chose this goal because I like sports, so I decided that I want to get better at basketball. I can achieve this goal by practicing on basketball whenever I have time. if I don't have time everyday then I'll have to make up time on the weekend.But I cant get sports in the way of my studies, because in my opinion academic skills come before sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment