Thursday, October 16, 2014

MAH BLOOG 2014-2015 :D by: a guy

my goals this year.......................... :P


 One of my goals this year is to get on the honor role (not the gold honor role). Even though this is pretty much almost everyone's goal, i'm still doing it. My best subject this year so far is social studies, but kinda ironic because that was my only subject i got zeros on. Also it might be hard to get there because you have to get 80s or higher, and I don't exactly get 80s but ill try.













 Another goal I have is to go to U or M for long jump, high jump, running, or anything else. I went to to the U of M many of times, except i've never actually won a medal. It's really hard to get one, because there is like over a billion kids there too, so you have to do really good, so this year, i'm a try to get at least a bronze.
 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment