Friday, October 10, 2014

Michael Clouston's Goals for Grade 7       Oct. 7   2014 7B

    I am hoping this school year is going to be awesome!  I have LOTS of goals for this year including achieving academic excellence.  One of them is to join some school sports teams.  I was part of the track team this fall and will join again in the spring!  I am going to train over the winter so that I can run faster and achieve a faster time for the 2,000 meter race.  I would like to join is badminton team.  Contributing to a St. Maurice sports team and building team spirit will be a lot of FUN and very rewarding!





Another goal I have is to serve the altar during some of our school Masses.  My Catholic faith is very important to me and being an Altar Server is a way that I can live my faith in my every day life and contribute to my faith community.  I will also sing in the choir when I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment