Thursday, October 16, 2014


Calvin Sun's first post



My goals for this academic school year:

 My first goal for this academic school year is to get gold honour roll. I plan to achieve this goal by paying attention in all courses, and be less distracted during independent work time. I will also try to spend more time studying, especially on subjects I struggle in. I think I should be able to achieve this goal.
       My second goal is to get athlete of the year for grade 7. I really want to get this because I am really athletic and I think that getting this award will make my parents proud too. I think I should be able to get this award if I try hard enough in my sports and participate in everything. It will be hard to get because a lot of the boys are really athletic and competitive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment